Home > Embellishments > Brads/Eyelets > Shoes/Purse Brad Buddies (MW7581073000)

Shoes/Purse Brad Buddies
View
View
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions
Click here to see supply list and instructions for this project.
Project Instructions

Shoes/Purse Brad Buddies

22 people like this
Click a star to rate.

Brad Buddies for the girls. For the girl who likes to dress upwhether shes three or 83. Great for pages or cards for the friend who loves to shop, too! Our Shoes & Purse Brad Buddies pack includes 2 each of 3 sturdy lightweight metal shapes: a shoe, purse and love to shop.

To attach, simply place the metal shape on your paper and mark the holes with a pencil. Remove the metal shape and make a hole at the pencil mark with an X-acto knife. Use the included brads to attach the metal image to your paper. Brad Buddies are simple to useand irresistible!

Part number: MW7581073000

We are sorry, but this item is no longer available.

$1.00

You might also like:

Bundle Offers

People who liked this also liked

Your Recently Viewed Items

Customer comments

Name
Comment These are too cute! I love all the brads that Paper Wishes carries. The sizes are just right, the colors are amazing and the variety is really outstanding!
Submitted Wednesday, January 25th @ 05:46 PM

Name
Comment love the colorful brads and can't wait to use them. nice quality..
Submitted Friday, May 28th @ 08:22 PM

Name
Comment Soooooo cute! They are a great size for cardmaking and try tapping a little black stayz-on ink on the raised portions to really make them pop. I LOVE these!!!
Submitted Saturday, February 20th @ 07:31 AM

Name
Comment The brads are stunning and are going to be great in the albums I have created for myself and my three girl friends...we have been friends for over 20 years.....I take pictures at all of our get togethers.....and of course that includes shopping.
Submitted Thursday, October 1st @ 05:55 AM

Name
Comment When I saw the black/pink color combo in purse and shoe symbols I knew this was a must have...it fits my daughters to a tee! Like all the other Brad Buddies I've used, this is a quality product that adds so much "special" to cards and scrapbook pages.
Submitted Monday, September 21st @ 05:14 PM

Name
Comment These brads are outstanding!! I couldn't believe how gorgeous they were! They make all my projects pop! Looking forward to getting more and creating more cards.
Submitted Wednesday, January 7th @ 07:55 AM

Write a comment

* First Name
* Email (will not be displayed)
(limit 300 words)

* Security Code
Please enter the word in the picture (click here to see a different word):