Stenciled Christmas Tree Card
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Holiday Card Set or you can order them separately.
Daddy's Girl Page
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Before applying green dimensional paint, trace the star and then apply paint to the tree portion. Remove stencil and squeeze on the gold Stickles paint.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Christmas Creative Pack
- Ribbon Christmas Tree Stencil
- Holiday Cheer Dimensional Paints
- Stickles Gold Glitter Glue and Stickles Red Glitter Glue
- Stencil Tape
- Metallic Ribbon Set
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- 2 white standard brads
- White cardstock
- Place the brass stencil onto white cardstock and trace around the outside edges. Cut out and trace the star at the top. Tape the stencil to the paper to secure and cover the star. Apply green paint over the stencil according to the manufacturer instructions. Remove the tape and stencil while the paint is still wet. Let the paint dry.
- Apply red Stickles paint over each of the green round dots on the tree. Apply gold to the star and let dry. Mat the rectangle with red glimmer paper, leaving a 1/8â wide border.
- Place the card fold at the side. Glue a 4 7/8â x 6 Â¼â red script paper flush with the left side of the card. Cut a 4âx 4 Â¼â rectangle of green text paper and mat with white, leaving a 1/16â wide border. Glue the tree to the left and glue a length of metallic white ribbon Â½â from the right side. Glue a bow over the ribbon. Glue the green rectangle to the card front.
- Inside the card: Glue a green text rectangle and glue to the bottom of the card inside back. Write âMerry Christmasâ on a red label and glue to the top edge of the rectangle. Secure 2 white brads on each side of the label.