Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the 10 Christmas Items or you can order them separately.
By Lodell Halvorson
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tips: Using a light colored tag in the background helps the dark focal point stand out.
- Nativity Scene Dazzles™, gold Pearl
- 318 Gold Star Jewel Dazzles™
- 20 Christmas Tags
- Christmas 8"x8" Papers
- Christmas Cardstock
- Christmas Splendor Ribbon
- All 3 Round Punches
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- For the card front: Place card with the fold on the left. Cut tan paper with diamond shapes to 6 ½" x 5" and glue to the card. Cut dark green cardstock to 5" x 1 ½". Cut striped edge of paper from diamond page to 5" x 5/8". Cut plaid paper to 5" x 1" and glue to the green strip leaving 1/8" showing along the top edge. Glue swirl ribbon along the green strip wrapping around the back. Glue paper to the card 3/8" from the bottom edge and overlapping a portion of the striped paper, leaving ½" showing. Cut out tag, punch hole and tie with ribbon. Glue to the card close to the right edge and centered in plaid strip. Place star and "O' Holy Night" on tag. Back barn Dazzle( with dark green cardstock and cut around edge. Back Joseph/Mary/Jesus Dazzle( with tan paper and glue inside barn. Foam tape to the card overlapping tag. Back sheep with tan paper and glue to the tag. Back angel with white cardstock and glue to the card. Place Dazzle( border across the bottom of the card and add star Dazzles( to the top of the card.
- For the inside of the card: Cut tan diamond paper to 6 ½" x 2 ¼" and glue to the left edge of the card. Cut plaid paper to 3" x 1". Cut green cardstock to 4 ¼" x 2 ½" and glue to the lower right corner of the card with the plaid paper behind the corner. Place Wisemen Dazzle( on the green. Place large star and "A Child is Born" Dazzles( to the upper right corner of the card. Add a variety of stars to the upper left corner.