Save on the products featured in this project with the Rudolph Gift Bag bundle!
By Ann Bernklau
Click to Enlarge
- Ruldolph the Reindeer
- Glitter Stars Dazzles Gold/Silver
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack
- E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3 per pack
- StazOn Ink Pad, Timber Brown
- makeup sponge
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Cut 8 x 6 of tan/green from Vintage Christmas papers. Cut 8" x 1 1/2" of red swirls. With a make-up sponge and Timber Brown StazOn® ink, ink the edges of both papers heavily. Glue the large pieces to the front of the bag, 1 1/2" from the bottom. Glue the red piece just above the tan/green pattern.
- Cut the reindeer in half along the fold and assemble the front of the reindeer with foam tape and paper tabs. Add small gifts with foam take. Glue the reindeer to the center.
- Add Dazzles™ stars scattered along with red swirl strip.