Save on the products featured in this project with the Winter Wonderland bundle!
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: When backing Dazzles stickers with cardstock, it is helpful to use small scissors for the fine detail cutting.
- Christmas Foil Papers Set
- Winter Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- Puffy Snowflake Stickers
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3 per pack
- Cut a 12”x3” strip of striped foil and glue to the bottom of the navy cardstock. Mat a 4”x6” photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Mat again with snowflake foil, leaving a 5/8” border. Mat again with white, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue the photo to the left side of the page, 1 1/2” below the top edge of the border. Mat a 2 1/2”x4” photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue in the top right page corner.
- Place a Dazzles snowflake border across the top edge of the border, overlapping the photo. Back the tall Dazzles tree with white cardstock using small scissors to cut around the edges.
- Place “Winter Wonderland” Dazzles at the top center of the page with swirl stickers on each side. Journaling: Print on strips of thin white cardstock and glue to the right of the tree. Back the snowflake tab with white cardstock and cut out. Write the date on the blank and glue to the right of the large photo.
- Back a large Dazzles snowflake with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border and glue to the lower right corner of the small photo. Place white puffy snowflake and silver Dazzles snowflake stickers to fill empty spaces on the page.