Project comments (1)
| Write a comment
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the 3-D Ornaments Template or you can order them separately.
By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tips: Embellish ornaments with Christmas Stickles, crystals, and pearls to create a sparkly, festive look.
- Mini Poinsettia: Make ornament from green holographic stars paper. Add dots of red Stickles to embellish on the creases.
- Snowflake: Make ornament from white iridescent paper. Embellish tips with 3mm clear crystals, 8 on each point.
- Sparkling Star: Make ornament from yellow iridescent paper. Add strips of 3mm metallic silver pearls to each of the long creases in the star.
- Woven Star: Make ornament from red glimmer paper. Embellish with 3mm and 5mm white pearls as shown.
- Punch holes in the tops of all ornaments, string thread through and tie in a knot to hang.