By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Add smaller poinsettia punch outs to those on the card using foam tape for added dimension.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Christmas Stamps & Punch Stamp Set
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack
- Vintage Christmas Ribbon Set
- Christmas Poinsettias 3D Dimension Toppers
- Christmas Green Flower Soft, Ruby Red Diamond Flower Soft
- Flower Soft Glue
- Foam Tape
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Cut the card into a 5" square. Place the fold on the side and cover the card with red swirl paper.
- Punch out the circle Card Topper. Push the punched areas forward. Layer pieces using foam tape for dimension. Apply Flower Soft glue to the dark areas of the green leaves. Sprinkle with green Flower Soft. Repeat for red on the poinsettias. Let dry.
- Apply a line of glue around the green edge of the circle. Sprinkle with green Flower Soft. Stamp a greeting to the right of the candle images.
- Foam tape a large poinsettia die cut shape at the top right side of the circle. Embellish with red and green Flower Soft as before. Let dry. Glue a red bow below the poinsettias at the bottom left of the circle. Glue the circle Card Topper to the center of the card.