By Lodell Halvorson
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: The glitters are all uniquely different. Use all three on one project, or use just one at a time.
- Busy Scrapper's Solution Christmas Papers
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Layered Labels Template
- Macaw DIY Thickers
- Rouge Sparklets
- Green Art-C™ Glitter Set
- Rock On Ribbon Set
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Foam Tape
- Medium Zots™
- Cut the card to 5" square and place with the fold on top. Cover the card with red paper with the stripes at the bottom.
- Place the letters one at a time on white cardstock and add glitter. Shake off the excess between glitters.
- Use the template to trace and cut the label shape, then mat on red paper with 1/16" borders. Trace and cut a green label and mat on white with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the red portion of the card. Foam tape the "JOY" piece on top of the green.
- Place a small red Sparklet on the left and right ends of the label. Wrap the ribbon around the card centered over the stripe and Zot( into place. Make a double-looped bow and Zot( 1 1/2" from the left. Zot( a large red Sparklet in the center of the bow.