By Lodell Halvorson
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Attach parchment to your card with brads to avoid using glue that shows through.
- Christmas Lace Double-sided Paper Pack
- Part not in database (may have been discontinued): #4060299
- Pergamano Papers
- Layered Labels Template
- Christmas Greeting Stamp Set
- All 4 Acrylic Blocks
- Warm Green Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Siren Red Smooch Ink, Gold Lame Smooch Ink, Green Apple Smooch Ink
- Christmas Creative Kit
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Place the card with the fold on your left and cover with holly paper. Place a 5"x3" parchment paper over the stencil and use the stylus to dry emboss the design in the center of the paper. Turn over the paper and paint the design with Smooch inks. Set aside to dry.
- Glue a 5"x3 1/2" vertical stripe to a 5"x5 1/2" red dot 1/4" from the top. Stamp "Merry Christmas on ivory Christmas Lace paper. Use the template to trace and cut a Victorian Label. Glue centered on the red dot below the stripe.
- Use the piercing tip to poke a hole at each end of the label and insert a red brad in each. Pierce a hole in all four corners of the parchment and attach centered on the stripe with gold brads.