By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Decorate the glittering tree Dazzles with colorful Jewel Dazzles.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Swirl Christmas Tree Dazzles™
- Red Jewel Dazzles™
- Christmas Stripes Foil
- Design Tool Kit #3
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left and cover the front with red cardstock. Cut Christmas Stripes Foil to 4 3/4" wide and trace the edge of the Design Tool Kit 4 1/2" from the top edge. Mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16" border and glue the top straight edge near the top to the card.
- Mat the long edges of 5"x1/4" Christmas Stripes Foil with white cardstock, leaving 1/8" border and glue 1/4" from the card bottom. Place green Dazzles borders above the below the foil border. Place the green Dazzles greeting above the border with a tiny green snowflake on each side.
- Cut a tiny triangle of red cardstock and place behind the tiny tree cut into the center of the larger tree Dazzles. Mat the entire tree and a large star Dazzles with white cardstock, leaving 1/16" border.
- Foam tape tree to the foil paper with the star above the tree. Embellish the tree with red Jewel Dazzles.