By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use the "extra art" pieces to fill small spaces or as journaling embellishments.
- Christmas Sweets Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Christmas Candy 3-D Papier Tole
- Chocolate Ribbon Set
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Mat 11" square of Christmas Sweets brown dot paper on red cardstock, with a 1/8" border then glue to the center of the Christmas Sweets ivory tile paper. Cut around the scallops on the bottom edge of 3 1/4"x9" Christmas Sweets red scallop paper and glue 1 1/2" from the page top and 1 1/4" from the right edge.
- Ink the edges of 3/4"x12" red cardstock and glue mini white rick rack down the center. Glue 1 1/2" from the right edge.
- Mat a 6"x4" photo on brown cardstock, with 1/8" border. Mat on Christmas Sweets green tile paper, with 1/4" border and glue flush with the left edge of the red cardstock border, 3 1/4" from the top.
- Layer candy jar papier tole and gingerbread people with foam tape. Glue to the left corner of the photo and below the photo as shown. Write or print journal on red cardstock and cut into strips. Glue above the photo as shown. Foam tape the "Extra Art" cookie heart on the top left of the top journaling strip.