By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Cut the die shapes from Red Suede paper for rich textured look and feel.
- White Tags 10 pk
- Joy and Bird Cutting Die Set
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack
- Red Suede
- Picnic Ribbon Collection
- Red Jewel Dazzles™
- 15 Lovely Labels Template
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- Medium Lots O Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Card front: Cut the tag to 5" long and cover the top1 1/2" with Vintage Christmas red swirl paper. Cover the lower portion of the tag with Vintage Christmas green poinsettia paper. Glue a white rick rack across the seam between the 2 papers.
- Mat a 2 1/8" square of Vintage Christmas red swirl with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16" wide white cardstock. Glue to the lower portion of the tag, on point.
- Trace a 1 3/4"x 1 1/4" Mini Vintage Sign onto Vintage Christmas tan/green ping paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16" wide border. Die Cut "Joy" and bird from Red Suede paper. Glue the "Joy" to the label center and foam tape the bird above. Foam tape the label to the square and place medium Red Jewel Dazzles on each side of the label. Zot a red gingham bow to the top of the tag.