Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Layer patterned papers using the more solid tile and dot papers to off-set the more heavily patterned papers and make your photos stand out.
- For the left page: Cut the Christmas Sweets striped paper to 11"x4" and round the top corners. Glue near the top of the Christmas Sweets tan dots paper. Cut Christmas Sweets red snowflake paper to 11"x7" and round the bottom corners. Glue under the striped paper. Glue the die-cut border across the paper seam.
- Mat 4"x6" photo on red cardstock, with 1/8" border then mat again on Christmas Sweets brown tile paper, with 1/2" border. Glue 2" from the left and 2 1/2" from the top. Foam tape die-cut holly to the top right and bottom left corners.
- Write or print on the scalloped oval die-cut and glue to the photo's bottom right corner. Foam tape the Christmas tree die to the right of the oval.
- Mat 1 3/4"x2 3/4" photo on red cardstock, with 1/8" border. Mat again on Christmas Sweets brown tile paper, with 1/4" border. Glue over the die-cut border to the right of the large photo. Knot a length of 1/2" wide brown dot ribbon and Zot( the knot to the top right photo corner. Layer the swirl and candy die-cuts on the bottom left corner.
- For the right page: Ink and mat the long edges of 2 1/2"x12" Christmas Sweets candy cane tile paper on Christmas Sweets brown tile paper, with a 1/8" border. Mat again on Christmas Sweets green dot paper, with 3/8" wide border. Glue 1/4" from the right edge of the Christmas Sweets red tile paper. Foam tape 3 stocking die-cuts down the border and Zot( knotted lengths of brown dot ribbon to the top right on each.
- Mat 4"x6" photo on red cardstock, with 1/8" border and then on Christmas Sweets brown tile paper, with 3/8" border. Glue 1/2" from the left and 2 1/2" from the top.
- Mat a 4"x3 1/2" photo and 3"x4" photo on Christmas Sweets tan dot paper, with 1/8" borders. Glue overlapping the first photo as shown. Foam tape a holly die-cut between photos.
- Write or print on the small oval label and foam tape to the top left corner. Glue and foam tape gift die-cuts as shown.