Let It Snow!
Let It Snow!
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Decorate snowflake Dazzles with blue Jewel Dazzles for sparkle. You can even use Jewels outside the snowflake, between points.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Winter Flannels Paper Pack
- 3 Pack Snowflake Stickers
- Design Tool Kit #3
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left. Cover the card with Winter Flannels blue patterned paper. Ink the edges of 4 5/8"x 6 1/8" Winter Flannels tan snowflake paper and glue to the card center. Mat the long edges of 6"x1 1/2" Winter Flannels blue paper with white cardstock, leaving 1/16" border. Glue across the card center.
- Trace the Elegant Label onto Winter Flannels brown snowflake paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/8" border. Glue to the card center.
- Print or write "Let It Snow!" on Winter Flannels blue patterned paper and cut into a 3"x1/2" strip. Mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border and glue near the card top.
- Place white corner Dazzles on the card corners. Embellish with blue Jewels. Place a large white snowflake at the center of the label, 2 small silver below and tiny white snowflakes at the bottom and between silvers. Embellish all with blue Jewel Dazzles.