By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Back the Dazzles with white cardstock and color in details with Spectrum Noir pens. Add Some sparkle to the white snow using Smooch Glitz.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Christmas Lace Double-sided Paper Pack
- Vintage Christmas Ribbon Set
- North Pole Village Dazzles™
- Brown Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Yellow Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Red Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Green Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Frost Smooch Glitz
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Knife & Refill
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left and cover card with black cardstock. Cut 4 3/4"x6 1/4" Christmas Lace blue dot paper and glue 4 3/4"x2" white cardstock with a torn edge to the bottom of the dot paper. Mat the dot paper with red cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border and glue to the card center.
- Place the "Santa" house and North Pole Dazzles on white cardstock. Color the house walls and "North Pole" sign GB8 tan. Color roof EB5 brown. Color sign pole red, house signs and door CR8 red. Color house trim DG3 dark green and windows CT4. Add Smooch Glitz Frost to the sow areas on the house and sign. Cut out around house and sign, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the card front as shown.
- Back the top of the lamp post with white cardstock and color yellow. Place to the left side of house. Place 2 Dazzles gifts on each side of the sign, directly on the white cardstock "snow." Color dark DG3 green and CR8 red.
- Place "Christmas Greetings" at the lower right, under house. Use 9" of 1/2" wide red orandy swirl ribbon to tie a bow. Zot( the bow center in the top left corner and glue the tails to the card sides. Trim tails even with card edges. Place black Dazzles snowflakes on the blue dot "sky."