By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: When die cutting images using Suede paper, you may notice that initally the image edges appear fuzzy. This is the Suede nap and will rub away easily.
- Merry Christmas Cutting Die Set
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack
- Black Suede
- Design Tool Kit #3
- Family & Friends Black Dazzles™
- Gold Christmas Cardinals Dazzles™
- Red Jewel Dazzles™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Primary Bakers Twine
- McGill 1/8" Hole Punch
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Card front: Place the card with fold on the left. Cover the card front with Vintage Christmas red swirl paper. Mat 4 3/4"x6 1/4" section of the Vintage Christmas Red Poinsettia Corner paper cut from the top left on black cardstock, with 1/16" border and glue to the card center.
- Die cut "Merry Christmas" from Black Suede and glue to the top half of the card as shown. Add a Red Jewel Dazzles for the "i".
- Trace the Elegant Tag from Design Tool Kit #3 onto Vintage Christmas Red Swirl paper and mat on black cardstock, with a 1/16" border. Back a small holly Dazzles with green paper an cut around the Dazzles edges then glue to the tag. Place tiny red Jewel Dazzles over holly berries. Personalize the tag with Family & Friends Dazzles below the holly. Punch a hole in the top of the tag. Thread with 8" of red twine. Make a 3/4" loop and tie a bow at the top. "Hang" the tag by placing the loop on the swirl loop under "Christmas". Foam tape the tag keep in place.
- Card inside: Glue 4 3/4"x6 1/4" Vintage Christmas green paper with border on the left to the card inside. Cut out a large poinsettia from the Vintage Christmas Poinsettia Corner paper and glue to the top left. Place tiny red Jewel Dazzles in the poinsettia center. Place "Family" to the lower right and add gold Dazzles as shown.