Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Festive Women Card
Festive Women Card
By Erica Hettwer
Designer's Tip: Embellish the string of lights with Dazzles.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top and cut to 5 1/2"x5". Cover with turquoise cardstock. Mat a 5"x4 1/2" Simply Susan purple floral paper on Simply Susan green paper with 1/8" borders. Wrap a 6" Simply Susan green crepe ribbon 1 1/4" from the bottom edge. Foam tape to the center of the card.
- Stamp Christmas Lights Festive Lady in black ink on the center of a 2 1/2"x4" white cardstock. Color skin with FS1 and her cheeks with PP2. Paint her shoes, necklace, and earrings with Green Apple Smooch. Paint shirt and eyelids with Grape Soda Smooch. Paint hair and lips with Pool Smooch. Mat on Simply Susan black paper with 1/16" borders and foam tape to the center of the card 1/2" from the left side. Place small Gold Star Dazzles on the light strand and medium gold Star Dazzles on her head band.
- Stamp "Greetings through the..." in Black ink on the center of 2 1/2"x1 1/2" white cardstock. Place four small Gold Star Dazzles in the corners. Mat on Simply Susan black paper with 1/16" borders and foam tape 5/8" from the top and 3/8" from the right side.
- Tie a bow with 9" Simply Susan green crepe ribbon and Zot to the ribbon as shown.
- Card Inside: Cover with Simply Susan purple floral paper. Place two 5" Gold Border Dazzles 1/8" from the top and bottom edges of 5"x4 1/2" Simply Susan aqua houndstooth paper. Glue to the center of the card. Glue a 3 1/2"x1 3/4" Simply Susan green paper 1/2" from the left side and 3/4" from the top. Glue 2 1/2" square Simply Susan purple floral paper 1" from the left side and 3/8" from the top. Stamp "And that's just..." in Black ink on the center of a 2" white cardstock square. Mat on Simply Susan green paper with 1/16" borders and glue 1/2" from the right side and 1/2" from the bottom. Glue to the center of the purple floral square. Stamp square Festive Lady on 2" square of white cardstock and color in her skin like the first lady. Paint her hair and lips with Grape Soda Smooch, her hair ornaments and ornament stripe with Green Apple Smooch and the rest of her with Pool Smooch. Embellish with Gold Star Dazzles as shown.