By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Cut out candle and greenery pieces first, then place stickers, Trimming off excess.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Stickers & Laser Cut Card Set
- Green Pearls & Lace Borders
- Christmas Greetings Dazzles™ Gold
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Place the card fold on the left side. Cover with brown cardstock. Ink edges of 4 1/2"x 6" Christmas Sweets green dot paper and glue to card center.
- Ink scalloped edges of die cut card layer and glue to the card center. Ink edges of 5"x7/8" Christmas Sweets red tile paper and glue across card, 3/4" from the bottom. Place Christmas Greetings Dazzles Gold "Blessings" on the red border center.
- Place stickers on corresponding candle cut-outs and layer pieces with foam tape. Glue candles to the card front as shown.