By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: When cutting around the laser-cut images on the Luxury Cardlayers Square, it is not necessary to be exact in your cutting. It is more important to cut smoothly, almost in a wave, around the outside edge of images.
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack
- Picnic Ribbon Collection
- Jasmine & Holly Sticker & Card Set
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Square Laser Cut Card Set
- Square Die Cut Card Set
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Card front: Glue 3 7/8" square of red swirl paper to the card front. Ink the edges of the white square card.
- Cut around the Square Cardlayer, close to the laser-cut images. Ink the edges and glue to the card front, on point as shown. Back the Match-It® Jasmine and Holly Flower Fairy with the paper image and cut around edges. Foam tape to the card front.
- Place Match-It® Gold Holly stickers to each corner of the red paper on card front. Use a length of 3/8" wide red/white Picnic gingham ribbon to make a bow and Zot to the left side of the Holly Flower Fairy.
- Cover the Lomiac card inside "back" with Vintage Christmas red swirl paper.