PEACE AND JOY
PEACE AND JOY
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: I cut the Swirl White Pearls piece in half, then used the large swirls at the sides of the embellishment. Save the remaining pieces to use on another project.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Christmas Lace Double-sided Paper Pack
- Layered Labels Template
- Season's Greetings 3-D Vintage set
- Green Crochet Trim
- Pearl Eternal Swirl
- Ivory Dahlias
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Burgundy Cardstock, Green Cardstock
- Foam Tape
- Medium Zots™
- Front: Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover the card with green cardstock. Cut a 1 1/2"x4 3/4" green/blue/burgundy holly and swirls paper and glue to the card with 1/8" borders at top, bottom, and left side. Cut a 4 3/4" mauve poinsettias paper square and glue centered to the right side of the card front.
- Use the template to trace a Lacy Label shape on green striped paper. Cut it out and mat on burgundy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the card, centered 1 1/2" from the right side. Glue 1" wide green crochet trim centered across the card, overlapping the Lacy Label. Glue 1/2" wide light Green Crochet trim overlapping the first green trim, and even with the top edge.
- Cut the Pearl Eternal Swirls piece in half at the center. Place large swirls on each end of the green crochet trim. Mat the PEACE AND JOY reindeer Vintage Tag on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place centered on the striped label to check for spacing, then trim excess pearls from the space beneath the tag. Apply foam tape to the back of the tag at top and bottom and place centered on the striped label.
- Zot flowers overlapping the crochet trim as shown.