By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: When painting the embossed image with the Art Grip Watercolor Pencils use small amounts of water and pull your color directly from the pencil.
- Snowman #2 Make-a scene Embossing Folders
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Christmas Sweets Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Christmas Sweets Ribbon Set
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Cool Greys Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Frost Smooch Glitz
- Green Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Blue Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Yellow Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Red Art Grip Watercolor Pencils
- Christmas Stamps & Punch Stamp Set
- Vintage Label Punch
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Warm Red Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Red Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Red Dots Fabric Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Christmas Sweets green dot patterned paper. Trim. Cut a 5"x4 1/2" white cardstock, and emboss image.
- Paint inside embossed areas with Art Grip Watercolor Pencils 168, 147, 115 and 126 as shown. Use Spectrum Noir IG3 to lightly touch on Snowman's buttons and eyes. Paint with Frost Smooch Glitz on Snowy areas. Let Dry. Place Red Jewel Border Dazzles to top and bottom of image.
- Glue centered 3/4" on each side and 1/4" from top. Place Red Dots Fabric Tape 1/8" from right and left side of embossed image and trim. Add Silver Jewel Border Dazzles on top of Red Dots Fabric Tape as shown. Punch out oval with Vintage Label Punch, ink edges with Warm Red Fluid Chalk Ink. Use Memento Black ink to stamp "Noel" once onto scrap paper and then on oval. Foam tape to the top, 1/4" from left and 1/2" from top. Knot Red Glimmer ribbon and Zot to left side of oval as shown.