Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Christmas Page Bundle or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
LeNae's Tip: The gold elements in the Almost Done kit work very well with the gold Christmas Dazzles. This page was very fast to put together. The matting and journaling took the most time.
- Christmas Almost Done™ Scrapbook Page Kit
- Christmas Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- White cardstock
- Ink pens: brown and green
- Place the background paper with the holly border at the bottom. Adhere the Dazzle border across the page, from the top. Adhere a stacked medallion piece from the Almost Done kit on the far right of the border.
- Mat the 4x6 photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16 border and then with green leaving a 1/8 wide border. Glue to the right side of the page, 2 from the top and 1 from the right. Adhere two sticker photo turns on the right side of the photo. Secure brads through each.
- Write on a 4 square of white cardstock and mat with green, leaving a 1/8 wide border. Glue to the left side of the page, 2 from the top of the page and 1 from the left. Adhere the stacked Santa medallion at the top. Adhere Dazzle swirls near the bottom.
- Line the sleigh Dazzle with white cardstock and color in the teddy bear and border with pens. Glue the sleigh sitting on top of the holly border on the left side of the page. Adhere Merry Christmas at the center of the holly border anda corner Dazzles at the right and left.