Tool, Paper Tex & Snowflake Stencil
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Tool, Paper Tex & Snowflake Stencil Bundle or you can order them separately.
Snowflake cool tool card
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
- Paper Tex Papers
- Snowflake Stencil
- Cool Tool Burning Tool
- Christmas Creative Pack
- Silver Round Mini Brads
- White Cards & Envelopes
- StazOn Ink Pad, Timber Brown
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Place the card fold on the left side. Cut a 4 3/4x6 1/4 sponged blue rectangle, ink the edges and glue to the center of the card.
- Cut a 3x5 1/2 rectangle of white/blue paper and glue to the card front. Adhere a 5/8 wide strip of dark blue paper near the bottom and evenly space the Joy tags. Secure silver brads to the top of each.
- Secure the fine tip on the cool tool and place paper tex and stencil on a heat resistant surface. Use the tool to outline the inside of the snowflake stencil and the outside of the stencil. The square with the snowflake at the center should lift easily from the remaining paper. Mat with dark blue paper, leaving a 1/8 wide border and secure a silver mini brad to the center of the snowflake. Glue on point above the joy tags.