All 8 Pergamano
Get all the major Pergamano supplies with the All 8 Pergamano Bundle or you can order them separately.
Pergamano snowflake card
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: The 4 way tool is used to both emboss the circles and pierce the holes, saving time and storage space.
- Square Frames Pergamano
- Stacked Snowflake Dazzles™ White
- Christmas 8"x8" Papers
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Craft foam or foam mouse pad
- Place the card fold on the left. Cover the card with dark blue paper. Glue a 4 1/2x5 rectangle of medium blue star paper flush with the right side of the card. Cut the circle border from the paper and glue across the center of the card.
- Place the printed parchment frame over a piece of foam. Use the fine embossing tool to emboss the larger circles on the frame and the piercing tool to pierce the small holes surrounding each embossed circle. Use small scissors to cut out the scalloped edge and place the frame centered on the medium blue star paper. Secure with adhesive across the center, which will be covered with a paper strip. Tack down the corners with a mini adhesive dot.
- Glue a 1/2 wide strip of striped paper centered over the wider circle border. Alternate lining the snowflake stickers with dark blue and star paper. Cut out each snowflake and stack at the center of the parchment frame with foam tape between the layers. Foam tape the peace cutout below.