Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Get all the major supplies needed to make these projects with the Christmas Cards Bundle; or you can order them separately.
Wishing you Peace
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Back the ornaments with vellum and create a frosted 3D look with the stylus.
- Place fold of the card on the top. Cut the blue striped paper to 5" 6 " and glue to the front of the card. Cut the blue word paper to 2 "x6 ". Ink the edges and glue across the center of the striped paper.
- Cut around the greetings while on the backing sheets. Remove the excess sticker material around the greeting. Place between the transfer sheet and backing and rub to lift greeting off the backing and onto the transfer sheet. Rub the greeting again from the transfer sheet to the striped paper. Add small star stickers around the greetings.
- Attach ornament stickers to vellum and cut along the edge. Turn the ornaments over onto a mouse pad and rub the vellum to a frosted white with the stylus. This will also cup the stickers to give extra dimension to the ornaments.
- Loop swirl stickers through the tops of the ornaments and foam tape over the word paper. Glue dot purple swirl ribbon bows to the tops of the ornaments.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2"x 6 " strip of striped paper and glue to the bottom edge of the card. Cut a 1 "x 6 " strip of word paper. Ink the edges and overlap the striped paper.
- Use the transfer sheet again to add Happy Holidays to the striped paper.
- Back two more ornaments with vellum. Cut out and use the stylus on the back. Foam tape over the greeting and glue dot bows to the tops of the ornaments.
Joy to All
By Laura Nicholas
- Place fold of the card on the left. Cut the Happy Holidays paper to 5"x 6 ". Cut the vellum to 1 "x 5" and glue to the bottom of the paper. Cut the green striped paper to 1"x 5". Ink the edges and glue to the bottom of the vellum paper. Glue to the front of the card.
- Cut out a tag and add a greeting and stars to the tag. Glue dot a bow to the tag and glue to the border at the bottom of the card.
- Cut apart the border sticker and tuck under the tag. Trim flush to the edge of the card.
- Adhere the angel and stars to the Happy Holidays paper, as shown.
- Inside the card: Cut the green striped paper to 2 "x6 ". Cut a 3" piece of vellum and 2 " piece of the Happy Holidays paper. Ink the edges and layer at the bottom of the green striped paper. Glue inside the card at the right edge.
- Attach a border sticker and trim flush to the edge of the paper and card. Cut out a tag and add a greeting, star and angel. Glue to the striped paper. Glue dot a bow to the tag and ink the edges of the card.