Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the 1"x3" Winter Necklace Set or you can order them separately.
By Ann Bernklau
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tips: Use the innies of the Petite Dazzles to look like snow on your pendant. Adding 3mm crystals gives a touch of sparkle to your necklace.
- 1"x3" Memory Glass Frames
- 1"x3" Memory Glass
- 3 Silver Bead Chains
- Petite Dazzles™ Silver
- Green 3mm Crystal Stickers
- Vintage Easy Peasy Jewelry
- Cut out and layer the white Ville de Paris background art and the transparent Christmas child image from Easy Peasy. Place the believe Dazzle in the top left corner, wish horizontally in the center, and adore at the bottom center. Use small circle and tear-drop shaped Dazzle innies to scatter some silver snowflakes over the image.
- Sandwich the art between two pieces of Memory Glass. Lift the tab on the corner of a Memory Frame and open the frame just wide enough to slip the glass inside. When your glass is in place, re-insert the metal tab and press down.
- Add three olive green crystals to the top right corner, under wish, and to the bottom left corner as shown. Add a silver chain through the top loop, and your necklace is ready to wear.