Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Christmas Page or you can order them separately
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Give your page a 3-D effect by using real ribbon at the tops of the ornaments.
- Christmas Splendor Paper Set
- Christmas Splendor Ribbon
- Happy Christmas Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- Light ivory and dark brown cardstocks
- Medium Zots™
- Place a gold Dazzles™ border 1” from the right side of the ornaments page. Mat the 6”x 4” photo with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue 3” from the top and 2” from the right side of the page. Place corner Dazzles™ on the top right and left corners. Place the “Joy to All” on the page top right corner.
- Journal on light ivory cardstock and glue behind a long rectangular Dazzles™ frame. Glue to the bottom of the photo. Line the large Dazzles™ ornament with burgundy and teal green patterned papers. Place 1” below the bottom of the photo edge. Glue a 1/8” wide length of brown grosgrain ribbon from the edge of the photo mat to the ornament. Glue a brown sheer bow to the top of the ornament.
- Line the sleigh portion of the sleigh with toys Dazzles™ and glue to the bottom left corner of the page. Place star Dazzles™ between the sleigh and photo.
- Glue knotted ribbon lengths to the hanging ornaments on the background paper.