Seasons Greetings Angel Card
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Angel Card Set, or you can order them separately.
Season's Greetings Angel Card
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: I used the punch to create an angel border for the card front, by punching the green iridescent paper every 1”. I pulled up the wings of each angel, then matted the strip on yellow iridescent paper for contrast. I also repeated the design using the yellow iridescent to punch the angel, then matting on the green iridescent.
- Winter Delights Paper Set
- Pop-Up Angel Punch
- Peel & Stick Kudos Ribbons
- Repeated Greetings Dazzles™ Gold
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Medium Zots™
- white paper or cardstock
- green grosgrain ribbon
- black pen or computer printer
- font: Chopin Script
- With the card fold at the top, cover the card front with Christmas Green Iridescent paper. Glue a 6 ¼” x 4 ¾” blue/green/red stripes/dots rectangle centered on the card front. Use the angel Pop-up punch to punch 6 angels in a row on green iridescent paper, punching every 1”. Trim and mat on yellow iridescent, then on red dots paper and glue across the card front, 1” from the top. Pull up the sides of each angel, the wings and sides of skirt.
- Attach “Season’s Greetings” to red dots paper, trim to a rectangle. Glue to green iridescent. Punch an angel from yellow iridescent, trim and glue to left end of a 5” x 1” green iridescent rectangle. Glue “Season’s Greetings” piece to the right side of the green iridescent rectangle. Pull up the sides of the angel, then glue the rectangle centered on the lower card front. Zot ribbon as shown.
- Inside the card: Write or computer print message on white paper, trim and mat on red dots paper. Mat on blue/green/red strips/dots paper and again on green iridescent paper. Glue centered to the inside. Punch an angel on green iridescent, trim, then mat on yellow iridescent. Glue above the message as shown.