Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Valentine Page or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use Jewel Dazzles™ as photo corners and to embellish the heart brad and printed butterflies. Make the Super Sized heart brads really stand out my placing them on matted paper squares with foam tape for a pop!
- Bountiful Paper Pack
- Bountiful Ribbons
- Pink Heart Super Sized Brads
- Purple Jewel Dazzles™
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Black and white cardstocks
- Cut the purple paper into an 11 ½” square and mat with black cardstock with the flowers & butterflies at the bottom left corner. Mat the 5”x7” photo first with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and then white, leaving a 1/8” white border. Glue the photo 1” from the top and 2 ½” from the right side of the page. Place large Jewel Dazzles™ on each corner of the photo with a medium Jewel on each side of the large.
- Cut 1 ¾” squares of both burgundy and lavender patterned papers. Ink the edges black and mat each with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Tie pink and purple ribbons to 2 of the open Super Sized Brads and then secure the brads to the squares. Foam tape the squares to the upper left edge of the photo.
- Secure the solid pink heart to the bottom right below the photo. Place a medium and 2 tiny Jewel Dazzles™ on the right heart shoulder. Print on white cardstock strips and glue one to extend from under the heart. Place Jewels Dazzles™ on the end of the paper strips and to the bodies of the white printed butterflies on the purple paper.