Project comments (1)
| Write a comment
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Easy Valentines or you can order them separately
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: When tracing images onto the cardstock, trace onto what will be the back of the card and cut out on the line. Use an eraser to carefully erase lines.
- Love Tree card:
- Fold a 9” width of red cardstock in half. Place the C1 Curvy Heart shape over the cardstock with 1/16” of the heart edge extending off the folded edge. Trace and cut out.
- Trace the C2 Curvy Heart onto white cardstock and cut out with scallop scissors. Stamp the Love Tree on the center of the white heart.
- Adhere a few tiny heart Dazzles stickers over the stamped hearts on the tree. Color the remaining hearts red and the leaves lime green. Stamp “Love” at the top left on the heart. Use the black pen to make a dot border in the scallops.
- Glue the white heart to the center of the fold red card. Tie a sheer red bow and glue to the base of the tree.
- “Be Mine” Lollipop card:
- Trace the S1 Standard Hearts onto white cardstock and cut out with scallop scissors. Trace S2 onto purple cardstock and then mat with red cardstock, leaving 1/8” wide border. Adhere the large Cupid sticker to the center.
- Use the pen to draw a dash/dot border around the purple edge and write a greeting. Glue the craft stick to the back of the heart base and then foam tape the purple heart to the center of the white. Layer sheer white and red dot ribbons around the craft stick and knot. Trim tails to 1 ¼” long.