Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Valentine Card or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Alter the red Valentines Dazzles by using a Timber Brown StazOn inkpad and change the color to burgundy.
- My Valentine Dazzles™ Red & Gold Foil
- Nonna's Garden Paper Pack
- Vintage Roses Ribbon
- StazOn Ink Pad, Timber Brown
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- Place the card fold on the left. Cover the top 4 of the card with brown/black swirl paper. Cut a 4x3 rectangle of tan/pink text paper with the pink border at the top, and center it over the brown rectangle. Cover the bottom portion of the card with 3 of brown/burgundy rose paper with the rose border at the right side.
- Cut the heart border from the background sheet and blot the surface with the inkpad and let dry. Place on the top edge of the rose paper. Glue a burgundy bow to the left side of the border.
- Color the Love sticker and large scalloped heart with the smaller heart insert. Let the ink dry. Place the large open heart on the center of the text paper. Line the smaller heart with burgundy/brown paper and foam tape to the center of the open heart. Place a small heart at the center and one on each side of the large heart. Place the Love on the lower left corner. Add more hearts among the roses on the right side of the card.
- Inside the card: Tear a 1 1/4 wide strip of text paper with a pink lace border on the side. Mat the torn edge with a burgundy/brown torn trim and glue to the left side of the card inside back. Place the inked Happy Valentines Day stickers to the right of the paper, and hearts on the paper. Add a burgundy bow.