By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: It takes very little Flower Soft to complete a project. Tap off excess Flower Soft after applying to wet glue. Return excess to the jar.
- White Truffle Paper Pack
- Penelope Ribbon Set
- Corner Dazzles™ Black
- 8"x8" Cardstock for Princess Papers
- Line Art Vintage Embroidery Papercraft Kit
- Old Rose Flower Soft, Sage Ultra Fine Flower Soft 20ml
- Flower Soft Glue
- Foam Tape
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Small Zots™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Place the card fold on the side. Glue 4 3/4" x 6 1/4" White Truffle black dot paper to the center. Mat 5"x2 1/8" White Truffle black houndstooth paper with pink cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue 1 3/4" from the bottom.
- Punch out the flower label, ink the edges black and foam tape 3 blossoms over the label art. Apply dots of glue to the flower centers and sprinkle with Old Rose Flower Soft. Apply glue to the leaves and sprinkle with Sage.
- Mat the label with pink cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Foam tape the label to the card front. Place corner Dazzles at the top and bottom. Mat the "With Love" banner with black cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border and foam tape to the card as shown. Use 1/8" wide dark pink grosgrain ribbon to make a bow. Zot( to the flower stems.