Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Sweet on you
Sweet on you
By Susan Cobb
Designer's Tip: These stickers are so very fun to mix and match! And the cupcakes look so yummy, no matter how you build them. With 3 sheets of stickers to mix and match, you get lots of fun card focals.
- Trim the card to a 5" square, then place with the fold at the left. Cover the card front with aqua/white tulle paper. Cover the bottom 3" of the card front with scalloped stripes paper. Ink the edges brown. Place a brown border sticker across the top edge of the striped paper, trimming edges evenly with the card front.
- Use the template to trace the "Fancy Label B" shape on lime gingham paper and the "Fancy Label A" on pink dots paper. Cut out the shapes, ink the edges, and place them vertically. Glue the pink label centered over the card front, 1" from the bottom. Foam tape the lime gingham label centered over the pink one.
- Add a Dazzle cupcake with cherry centered on the lime gingham label, mixing the sticker colors as shown. Write or computer print words on white cardstock and lime gingham paper and trim into small tags. Ink the edges and glue angled overlapping the pink label, near the upper left corner. Add pink circle stickers to the circles border across the center. Add tiny cupcakes and hearts as shown.
- Cover the inside with pink dots paper. Trim the edge of striped paper along the scalloped design and glue across the center of the inside. Ink edges brown. Add a brown circles border across the striped paper, 1" from the bottom. Write or computer print message on lime gingham paper and trim to a rectangle. Ink the edges and mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered over the brown border sticker.
- Trace and cut out a "Fancy Label B" shape from aqua/white tulle paper and ink the edges. Glue centered overlapping the two papers. Add a small cupcake using all 3 sticker colors on the center of the label. Add remaining stickers as shown.