Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Scrapbook Love Set or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
LeNae's Tip: To keep the overlay secured to the page, hide adhesive between the overlay and background paper by placing it under the striped border and photos.
- Valentine Paper Set
- Paper Pizazz® Love
- Double-Stick Heart Dazzles™
- Glitter Assortment
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Cardstocks: black and light ivory
- Place the overlay over the words paper. Ink the edges of a 12x1 strip of striped paper and glue just under the Love quote on the overlay.
- Heart border: Place a row of larger heart Dazzles along the bottom of the overlay. Sprinkle the pink glitter onto the large hearts. Sprinkle cream glitter onto small hearts that are adhered temporarily to a sheet protector or product packaging. Remove from the plastic and place in between the larger hearts on the border. Adhere a large cream glitter heart at the center of the large o in Love and 3 small cream hearts on the right side of the striped border.
- Mat the 4x6 photo with both light ivory and black cardstocks, leaving a 1/8 wide border on both. Glue to the left side of the page. Mat a 2 x 3 photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8 wide border.
- Cut a 4 square of square paper, ink the edges black and glue to the lower right side of the page. Adhere a small cream glitter heart on the right and left sides of the small photo edge, and attach to the square. Adhere journaling on light ivory cardstock above the small photo.