Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Valentine Cards Bundle or you can order them separately
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
LeNae's Tip: Make the hearts really pop by lining the centers of each with white cardstock. Add a cute detail by including a tiny heart at the center of each.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- My Valentine Dazzles™ Red & Gold Foil
- Cardmaker's Classic Creative Pack
- Classic Ribbons
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- White cardstock
- Place the card fold at the left. Cover the card front with black textured paper. Ink the edges of a 4 x 6 red swirl rectangle and glue to the center.
- Mat a 3x6 rectangle of black music note paper with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16 wide border. Wrap the top of the rectangle with red ribbon and tie a bow. Glue to the left side of the card.
- Cut two 1 black glimmer squares and mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16 wide border. Line the open centers of two medium heart Dazzles with white cardstock and place a tiny heart in each center. Glue to the center of the squares. Foam tape the squares below the bow, allowing for room between each for the word Love. Line the large o heart with white cardstock and place a tiny heart at the center. Adhere between the squares.
- Inside the card: Cut a 4 x 1 music paper rectangle and mat with red glimmer paper. Glue to the to inside back top. Adhere Happy Valentines Day on the rectangle. Knot a length of red sheer ribbon and trim the tails to 1 long. Glue to the lower right edge of the rectangle.