Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||New pails in cuter smaller sizes! Plus savings too!
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tips: With the use of Brad Buddies™ and punches, this unique valentine gift card holder takes just minutes to make!
- Open the surface and apply glue to the back sides of all of the panels. Adhere to the back of the red dot paper. Pre-fold the panels and then cut out around the edges. Apply black ink to the edges.
- Fold the gift card pocket and secure with glue. Glue a 1/2 wide strip of coordinating striped paper across the pocket.
- Cover the inside panels with black dot paper. Punch a black circle and red scallop and layer. Secure the love Brad Buddy to the center. Glue half to the left side panel.
- Inside: Punch a white circle and draw a dash/dot border around the edges. Glue a 3/4 wide strip of black dot paper behind the circle and then glue a red scallop circle to the back of the white. Secure the xoxo Brad Buddy to the white circle. Glue the circles and strip to the inside top.
- Closure: Punch a white circle and draw a dash/dot border around the edge. Glue to a black scallop circle. Secure the red heart Brad Buddy. Cut a 1 3/4 x 11 strip of striped paper and glue a 1 3/8 x 11 strip of black dot paper to the center. Glue the scalloped circle to the center and wrap the ends around the folded surface flap. Overlap and glue the ends to the back.