Our Easter Menu
By Paris Dukes
- In the Kitchen Finished in a Flash!™: Cherry border, burgundy textured and blue gingham papers plus punch-outs, apple brad, teacup brad, red mini brads, white mini brads, red grosgrain ribbon and white grosgrain ribbon
- white cardstock
- black pen
- glue stick
- clear adhesive tape
- For the background, place the cherry border paper with the border on the left. Mat two vertical photos on burgundy textured paper, trim the mats to 1/8" and glue them side-by-side along the top right of the page. Glue the “memories” and “together” punch-outs at varying angles between the photos and add a red mini brad at the end of each.
- Write a recipe on white cardstock, leaving spaces to include punch-outs. Glue the wooden spoon, cutting board and rolling pin punch-outs in various places on the recipe card, accenting the cutting board with a red apple brad. Mat the recipe on blue gingham paper and trim to 1/8". Glue at an angle just right of the cherry border, overlapping the bottom of the photos.
- Cut two 3" lengths of red ribbon and one length of white ribbon and trim the tails at an angle. Fold each length in half and attach the folded ends across the top left edge of the gingham mat with white and red mini brads.
- Add a red teacup brad to the top right corner of the “family fun” recipe card punch-out. Fold 2" of red ribbon in half and tape the folded end behind the recipe card's tab. Write a menu on the blank green recipe card punch-out. Fold another 2" length of red ribbon and tape it behind the tab. Glue the recipe cards in the bottom right corner of the page.
A Tip From Paris:
When writing on the punch-outs from your Finished in a Flash!™ kits, Extra Fine Point Sharpie markers work the best. Gel pens are also great, but be sure to give them a bit of extra time to dry to prevent the ink from smudging.
Questions? Email us!
This Page To A Friend
If you no longer wish to receive the Layouts With Pizazz newsletter,
please let us know by clicking
Click here to view past Layouts With Pizazz.
here for a printable copy (requires Adobe
© 2007 Hot Off the Press
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR 97013