Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Easter Page or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
- Cut the Aqua patterned paper to 10”x12” and glue a 1”x12” strip of peach patterned paper to the left edge. Ink the peach edge brown. Glue to the right side of the striped paper. Glue a ¾” inked strip of striped paper ¼” from the right side of the page.
- Place the “Happy Easter” title on the top of the page. Line a Bee Dazzles with peach, yellow dot and aqua paper and foam tape under the title.
- Mat 3 brown pattered scallop circles with 3” ivory circles and glue evenly spaced over the peach border on the left side of the page. Place large gold Dazzles swirls between the circles. Line a large Easter egg, flower and chick with yellow dot, peach and aqua papers. Foam tape the shapes to the center of each brown scallop circle. Secure peach and aqua bows to each circle.
- Mat 4”x6” photos with ivory cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue the photos overlapping at the center of the page.
- Place the “egg hunt” Dazzles™ on a brown scalloped circle matted with a 3” yellow dot circle. Glue a peach bow to the bottom left. Glue to the bottom right corner with a large bunny lined with yellow dot and peach papers, an Easter egg with peach, yellow dot and aqua papers and also a tulip with peach and aqua papers. Glue the Dazzles to each side of the circle.