Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: Keep the ends of the paper strips aligned and even under the pail handles. This keeps things neat.
- Cut two12"x3" lengths of Marine POW Dot Glitter Paper and Zot around the bottom of the pail sides. Cut two 12"x2" lengths of Orchid POW Striped Glitter Paper and Zot above the POW Dot paper, lining the seams up with the Dot seams.
- Place the Gold Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles( egg border on white cardstock making one 12" and one 9" length. Use the #183 Phthalo Spectrum Noir, #147 Pale Lilac Spectrum Noir and #86 Spectrum Noir Vivid Reddish Purple to color the Gold Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles( egg border. Cut out and glue to cover the seam between the two papers.
- Place Gold Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles( swirl stickers above the POW Glitter Paper, just under the top edge. Place the large bunny Gold Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles( on white cardstock and color the ears and tummy with Spectrum Noir #147 Pale Lilac. Cut out and glue to the right side of the egg border.
- Using the Easy Circles Template, trace a 5" circle on the back of the Pasiflo POW Stripe Glitter Paper, cut out and glue to the center of the lid. Color a large egg backed with white cardstock Spectrum Noir #86 Vivid Reddish Purple and Spectrum Noir #183 Phthalo and glue to the right side of Gold Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles( greeting.
- Tie Pretty & Playful Ribbon lengths on the left side of the handle.