Happy Easter card
Click here to get Happy Easter Stencil.
Happy Easter card
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: After using the stencils to dry emboss the Pergamano paper, then align the stencil over the embossed image and add the chalks to the embossed areas for quick and easy application!
- Serendipity Paper Pack
- Serendipity Ribbon Set
- 3 Easter Eggs Stencil, Happy Easter Stencil
- 20 White Cards and Envelopes
- 15 Lovely Labels Template
- 50 White Mini Brads
- Pergamano Papers
- Paper Blossoms Paper Tool Kit & Case
- Craft Molding Mat
- Shimmer Pearlescent Chalk Set
- Medium Lots O Zots™
- Stencil Tape
- Place the card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with Serendipity light blue dots and flowers border paper. Use the 15 Lovely Labels Template to cut out a decorative scalloped label on Pergamano paper. Place the shape onto the foam pad, then center the "Happy Easter" stencil over the shape (make sure the words read backwards as you look at the stencil over the paper). Secure the stencil to paper with stencil tape. Use the tool kit to dry emboss the words and rabbits. Mat on Serendipity dark pink/white dotted paper leaving a 1/8" border.
- Align the stencil over the embossed words and add Pebbles Shimmers Pearlescent teal chalk to the letters and pink chalk to the rabbit's ears. Add pink, green, and teal chalks to the exclamation mark. Add white mini brads to the ends and glue to the card front as shown.
- Emboss the "3 Easter Eggs" on Pergamano paper as you did for the words in step #1. Back one egg on Serendipity orange textured paper, one on Serendipity pink dotted paper, and one on Serendipity teal dotted paper. Place the stencil over each egg and color the embossed areas with chalks as shown. Glue the eggs overlapping to the bottom of the card front. Zot the Serendipity blue gingham ribbons in place.