By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Create tight coils using Memory Thread by coiling around a sharpened pencil point or stylus.
- Easter Dazzles™ Gold
- 8"x8" Cardstock for Princess Papers
- Clear Ball
- Meadow Green Flower Soft
- White Memory Thread
- Green Memory Thread
- iBond Glue Gun
- Foam Tape
- Back the bunny's bow with white cardstock. Back the entire bunny with pink, leaving a 1/32" border around the outside edge. Stack several layers of foam tape and place on the edge of what will be the back of the opened ball ornament. Glue the base of the bunny to the side of the stacked foam tape.
- Back a tulip Dazzles™ with yellow and green cardstock. Glue the stem to the back left side of the bunny. Back 2 small Easter Eggs with purple and aqua cardstock and glue to each side of the bunny. Sprinkle about 1 heaping tablespoon of flower soft in the ball and join pieces.
- Thread the ball hanger with a 5" length of white Memory Thread. Twist ends and glue the ends to the top of the ball to prevent slipping. Hold 8" lengths of both Memory Threads together as one and tie a bow. Coil the bow tails and glue the center of the bow to the front of the hanger.
- Place "Easter" Dazzles™ along the top of the ornament. Back 3 butterfly Dazzles™ with purple, pink and blue cardstock. Fold the wings slightly and glue to the sides of the ball so as not to obstruct the view.