Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By Erica Hettwer
Designer's Tip: Use the colors in your patterned papers to help you decide which color to use to color your eggs. It will create a more custom look for your card.
- Place your card with the fold on the left.
- Cut a 4.5"x6" rectangle of geometric multicolored paper and mat with 1/8" pink border.
- Wrap bottom with pink ribbon and then with green ribbon.
- Mount entire panel to card base with foam tape.
- Cut a 2.25"x5.5" rectangle of green gingham paper and mat with 1/8" pink border.
- Stamp eggs and duck, masking where the stamps overlap, and color. Color eggs with GT1, PP2, and LG2 and color duck with GB2 and LY1.
- Foam tape eggs and duck to green panel and foam tape panel to right side of card.
- Tie a bow from green ribbon and Zot( to left of green panel
- Stamp half egg stamp on Honeycomb paper three times and cut out.
- Zot( to interior fold of card.
- Stamp sentiment, duck and small egg inside card and color in duck and egg using Spectrum Noir markers. Color egg with GT1, PP2, LG2, HB1 and color duck with GB2 and LY1.