Citrus Mini Party Lanterns
By Ann Bernklau
Ann's Tip: Add ribbon and crystals to make your lanterns extra fancy. When using the template, instead of cutting out 2 separate shapes, trace 2 in a row and cut out one long shape. This works on all except the Pagoda Lantern.
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Follow the template instructions to assemble all your lanterns.
- Hexagonal Lanterns (pink stripe & orange stripe): Assemble one using orange multi-stripe paper and glue sheer orange ribbon around the middle. Glue a small orange bow to the top. Assemble the second with hot pink multi-stripe. On each outer panel, glue a small knot of pink sheer ribbon. Glue a small pink bow to the handle.
- Open Sky Lantern (blue dot): Assemble lantern with blue dot paper. Attach two stripes of ribbon around the middle using Zotsâ¢ adhesive dots. Add turquoise crystals to the ribbon.
- Celebration Lantern (teal stripe): Assemble using teal multi-stripe. Place 3 turquoise crystals on each side as shown. Glue 2 small blue bows to either side of the handle.
- Pagoda Lantern (purple/green stripe): Assemble lantern using purple/green stripe. Glue strips of green ribbon to each surface (top and bottom). Glue a small green bow to one of the bottom ribbons.
- Prosperity Lantern (yellow plaid): Assemble lantern with yellow plaid. Glue small strips of blue ribbon vertically to each side. Add 4 crystals to the front side and the back side on the ribbon as shown.
- Lucky Lantern (green): Assemble using green texture. Glue a strip of blue ribbon around the middle. Glue a small bow to the front panel over the ribbon. Place crystals around the base of the lantern.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Creative Spark, let us know by clicking here.
© 2010 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013