SAVE on the products used in this project with Sunshine & Shadow Scrapbook page!
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: This yellow, gray, black and white color combination works perfectly with your black and white photos. The satin flowers and a patterned paper mini envelope are the perfect accents.
- Sunshine & Shadows Paper Pack
- Mini Envelopes #1 Template
- Layered Labels Template
- Yellow Satin Flowers, White Satin Flowers
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Black pen or computer printer
- Font: Sudestada
- StazOn Ink Pad, Timber Brown
- Mat a 10 1/2\" yellow/white scrolls paper square on gray/white dotted paper with 1/8” borders. Glue centered to yellow/gray brocade paper. Mat photos of various sizes on black (or white then black) cardstock with 1/16” borders. Arrange the photos overlapping each other for a collaged effect as shown, but do not glue in place yet.
- Write or computer print journaling, names, and “My loves” on white cardstock, then use the Layered Labels template to trace shapes around the words. Remove the template and cut out the shapes. Ink the edges black. Trace and cut a Victorian label from gray/white dotted paper, then mat on black with 1/16” borders. Use the envelopes template to trace and cut out an envelope from yellow/gray brocade paper. Mat the flaps on black with 1/16” borders.
- Use the pattern to cut two gray/white dotted leaves and two yellow/gray brocade leaves, then ink the edges. Add all elements to the page, overlapping as shown. Place the flowers in clusters near the leaves. Add a 3”x1/4” yellow/white scrolls paper strip across the center of the Victorian label, then glue the name label centered over it. Glue “My loves” centered to the top flap of the envelope.