By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Add some sparkle to the center of the flowers by adding tiny silver Jewel Dazzles.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Botanical Etchings Paper Pack
- Botanical Etchings Ribbon Set
- Silver Jewel Dazzles™
- Family & Friends Black Dazzles™
- Hydrangeas & Roses Papier Tole
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with blue flourish paper. Ink edges and glue 6 1/2"x2" pink flourish paper 1" from the card top.
- Cut out the purple poppies cut-out and mat the long edges with dark burgundy patterned paper, leaving 1/8" borders. Glue to the card, 3/8" from the left edge. Ink the card edges black.
- Layer with numbered Tole pieces with foam tape. Place Tiny Jewel Dazzles at the flower centers. Use 8" of 1/8" wide burgundy grosgrain ribbon and tie a bow. Zot( over the flower stems.
- Place large Jewels evenly spaced along the pink border and "Best Mom" greeting on the center of the right side of the pink border.