By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Embossing suede paper gives such a nice texture to your card. It makes it nice for the recipient to get that surprise of texture!
- Violet Suede Paper
- Lavender Glimmer
- Sunshine & Shadows Ribbon Set
- Lacy Butterfly Pearl Silver Dazzles™
- Family & Friends Black Dazzles™
- Design Tool Kit #3
- Anja's Dots Emboss & Cut Folder
- BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill
- Medium Zots™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Card Front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Use the Cutting & Embossing Folder with Violet Suede paper and cut the suede paper to 4 1/4"x 5 3/4". Mat the suede paper with Lavender Glimmer paper, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to the card center.
- Cut a 3/4" slit in the card fold 1 1/2" from the card top. Thread a Sunshine & Shadows white crepe ribbon through the slit and tie a bow on the card front. Trace the Elegant Tag onto white cardstock and ink the edges black. Mat on glimmer paper, leaving a 1/16" border. Personalize with a Family & Friends Dazzles and a tiny butterfly Dazzles. Zot( the tag under the bow.
- Back a medium butterfly Dazzles with Lavender Glimmer paper and cut around the Dazzles edges. Zot( to the center of the bow as shown. Place tiny butterflies on the top left corner of card.