Mothers Day Page
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Mom's Pages Bundle or you can order them separately.
Mothers Day Page
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Line silver floral Dazzles™ stickers with colorful textured cardstock and foil paper and then layer with brads and small silk flowers to make them really pop off the page.
- Purple Stripe Foil Paper
- Pink Polka Dot Foil
- Blue Paisley Foil Paper
- Pretty Little Purses Template
- Silver Flower Dazzles™
- Border Dazzles™ Silver
- Earth's Palette Creative Kit
- Vintage Cardstock
- Knife & Refill
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- White cardstock
- Pink embroidery floss
- Glue a 12x 8 1/2 rectangle of pink dot foil 3/4 from the bottom of the blue paisley foil. Mat a 3 1/2x12 strip of purple striped foil with blue textured cardstock, leaving a 1/8 wide border and glue 1 from the right edge of the paisley background. Adhere 2 lengths of the floral vine border, end to end, down the left side of the striped border.
- Mat a 7x5 photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/4 wide border on all but the right edge. Glue the right side of the photo flush with the striped border, 2 from the top of the page. Adhere a swirly border across the bottom of the photo. Write the page title on white strips of paper and glue to the top left. Secure a blue mini brad to one strip.
- Glue 1 matted and 2 un-matted 2x3 photos under the large photo as shown. Line medium and small flowers Dazzles™ stickers with blue textured cardstock. Secure mini brads at the center of the flowers and foam tape among the small photos.
- Trace the Mimi Mini handbag pattern to the back of the pink dot paper. Cut out and fold according to the template instructions. Secure the purse to the border using a blue standard brad through a small flower and secure to the bottom of the striped border. Tie a small white for mom tag to the handle using floss.
- Line more medium flowers with textured pink and blue cardstocks and pink dot foil. Layer with silk flowers secured with brads. Foam tape to the border.