By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: When scoring your paper try using a light touch so that you don’t rip your paper.
- Gift Box Punch Board
- Fancy Feathers double-sided paper pack
- Feathers Ribbon Set
- Rhinestone Eternal Swirl
- Medium Zots™
- Gold Pearl Feathers Dazzles™
- Gift Box: Cut 10”x10” Fancy Feathers multi feather patterned paper. Extend the score extender from the punch board. With the gift box punch facing you with the red punch on the top left corner, align the left edge of the paper to the red “START LINE M”. Punch paper. Score the “HORIZONTAL” , “VERTICAL” and the “DIAGONAL XL” score line.
- Rotate paper 90 degrees counterclockwise. Repeat the steps above until all for sides are done.
- Flip the paper over and align left edge of the paper to red “START LINE M”. Punch paper. Rotate paper 90 degrees counterclockwise and punch all four sides. Punch attachment slits on all four corners with the “REVERSE PUNCH”.
- Use the bone folder to crease the score lines. Pinch and crease the diagonal score lines inward and glue them to the inside of the box. Repeat all four sides. Connect the first two flaps, and then the last two flaps. Zot™ Fancy Feathers pink swirl ribbon onto the purple crepe ribbon. Tie around the box, and place Rhinestone Eternal Swirls as shown. Apply Gold Pearl Feathers Dazzles™ to leftover acetate from the Rhinestone Eternal Swirl packaging. Cut out and Zot™ to the top of the box.