Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By LeNae Gerig
- Mat the 4x6 photos using purple/black cardstock and purple patterned paper. Wrap one of the photos with white swirl ribbon and hang a tag from under the knot. Arrange on the pages as shown.
- Adhere family, embellished with a pearl sticker and Moments with a strip of purple patterned paper placed under it, to the upper left corner.
- Cut out butterflies from brown dot and purple patterned papers and use a cotton swab to apply black ink to the edges. Adhere rows of pearl stickers to the centers of each as bodies.
- Place purple behind the black Dazzles by adhering the sticker to purple cardstock and cutting out around the sticker. Embellish with pearls.
- Journal onto ivory cardstock, trim and mat with black. Mat again with purple paper and attach overlapping a photo. Adhere the house Dazzles above the journaling block.