Super Star Mom Card
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Superstar Mom Card Set, or you can order them separately.
Super Star Mom Card
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tips: Use small scissors when cutting out the star outline. Also make sure to leave the projective sheet on top of the adhesive sheet while cutting. Matting the stars on cardstock that coordinates with the colors of flock and glitter will make the colors more vibrant.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Little Prints & Patterns
- Part not in database (may have been discontinued): #4001614
- Glitter Assortment
- Flock Assortment
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- 5" Non-Stick Scissors
- Bright pink, lime and white cardstocks
- Cover the top 1/3 of the card with pink dot paper and the bottom 2/3 with pink/purple/lime striped paper. Glue a 1¼" wide strip of purple swirl paper over the paper seam.
- Print the greeting onto white cardstock, leaving a 2" wide space between the words for the star embellishment. Cut into a ½" wide strip and glue across the center of the purple strip. Trim the paper even with the card edges.
- Place the large star onto lime cardstock and sprinkle with lime glitter. Use your fingertips to press glitter into the adhesive and tap off the excess. Place the smaller nested star on pink cardstock and repeat with the pink flock. Place the protective sheet back onto the backing and use scissors to cut 1/16" around the outer edge of the large star. Remove the star outline from the backing and apply lime glitter. Place the outline Dazzles between the greeting. Place foam tape between the other stars and foam tape offset from the star outline.
- Place a medium green glittered star and small pink flocked star, overlapping using foam tape, on the bottom left corner.
- Inside the card: Glue a 2½" strip of purple swirl paper near the top inside back. Glue a 1¼" strip of striped paper and finally a 5/8" white cardstock greeting strip. Trim all of the papers even with the card edge. Flock a small star on pink and foam tape to the lower right of the greeting.